Become a Sponsor
The Parade Committee is seeking sponsors to help guarantee another successful parade year. The Fort Lauderdale St. Patrick’s Parade & Festival presented by The Law Firm of Kelley/Uustal has grown into a exciting family-friendly event, drawing over 65,000 participants and spectators from not only across Fort Lauderdale, but also other states and foreign countries as well. It is by far the largest Saint Patrick’s Parade in Florida.
The local community looks forward to the parade with many resident civic groups, schools, and businesses participating. Many newspapers and magazines print articles about the parade, including Fort Lauderdale and Broward New Times magazines along with the Sun Sentinel newspaper. The parade is broadcasted over local radio and cable television. It is one of the most requested rebroadcast programs on local access cable television. In addition to the huge draw the parade has, local hotels and restaurants consider it one of busiest days of the year.
Because we are a 501(c)3 non-profit, all sponsorship proceeds above operating costs go to numerous non-profit organizations throughout South Florida.
The parade is also a role model image for our children and local community. Fort Lauderdale being so rich in culture and history expresses this by honoring our Irish heritage and saluting our uniformed Police officers, Firefighters, and EMS personnel. Please contact Tim McGovern or James Campbell if interested in donating at (954) 314-8699.
- All naming rights for the festival
- 1 Festival booth
- Logo includes in all banners in highly visible locations throughout Fort Lauderdale and the festival
- …and much much more!
- All naming rights for the Parade and Festival
- Inclusion in all media releases & print material
- Inclusion in all advertising, promotions, social media and website
- ….and so much more!
Kids' Zone Sponsor
- Website inclusion and social media shout outs
- Full banner coverage throughout Kids Zone
- 1 parade float or booth at festival
- ….and tons more!